OUTLIVE YOUR LIFE
There is a new way to structure your annual Tocqueville gift to create an endowed fund that will benefit future generations.
United, We Can
Building a strong community where all people can thrive depends on your generous support.
INVEST IN YOUR PHILANTHROPIC FUTURE
There is a new way to structure your annual gift to create an endowed fund that will benefit future generations and support the work at United Way that is important to you and helpful to our community.
INCREASE YOUR ANNUAL GIFT NOW
- This opportunity is available to members who contribute $10,000 or more to the annual campaign.
- Use cash or stock to increase your annual gift (in any amount).
- Increased contributions may vary from year to year.
- Total contributed dollars are counted in the annual campaign.
MATCH YOUR INCREASE
- This match is an equal amount from your base gift up to $5,000. Increase and match are deposited into your endowment fund.
Possible Scenario for Funding an Endowment Gift
($250,000 endows an annual gift of $10,000)
ENJOY BENEFITS IN RETIREMENT
- Proceeds from your endowed gift will fund your gift annually
- Your endowed gift qualifies you for membership in United Way Tocqueville Legacy Circle, a worldwide movement of forward-thinking leaders
MAKE AN IMPACT—FOREVER!
- Your fund will continue to make meaningful, local impact for generations to come.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Stephanie Vorhees joined the United Way of Greater Cincinnati in 2020 and is passionate about social responsibility and making a difference in our community today and for generations to come. Should you have any questions about endowments, planned giving and establishing your legacy, email her at Stephanie.Vorhees@uwgc.org or call 513-762-7134.
For other planned giving options, you can also visit www.uwgc.org/plannedgiving.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.