Here is a selection of various assets, logos and other items for media use.
United, We Can
Building a strong community where all people can thrive depends on your generous support.
Choose between web-ready PNG or print-ready EPS files.
- When using the UWGC logo, do not alter it in any way. Please note that there are separate logos for print vs. digital (including digitally presented PowerPoint presentations, videos, websites, intranet, etc.).
- Use full color logo when possible.
- Use one-color logo when placing over a dark or patterned background.
- Do not shrink to less than .75" wide (print) or 90px wide (screen)
- Clear space around logo must be a minimum of 1/2 height of logo
Our policy is to respond promptly, accurately and honestly to inquiries from the media. We welcome media inquiries and requests for interviews of our staff and volunteers.
For media inquiries, please contact Brian Gregg, Chief Communications Officer.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.