Give to the Wish List
For 35 years, United Way of Greater Cincinnati partners with The Cincinnati Enquirer each holiday season for the Wish List, providing support to families and individuals in Greater Cincinnati who are in need.
United, We Can
Building a strong community where all people can thrive depends on your generous support.
ABOUT THE WISH LIST
Each holiday season for 35 years, United Way of Greater Cincinnati partners with The Cincinnati Enquirer on the Wish List, which provides support to families and individuals in Greater Cincinnati who are in need.
Wish List stories will appear in The Enquirer print editions each Sunday and Monday throughout December. You can also find the stories linked below from Cincinnati.com, or on United Way's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn pages. We hope you take a moment to read them and are inspired to share your generosity to support these local families through the Wish List.
Make a gift now using the button below.
Alternatively, you may mail a check or money order to:
United Way of Greater Cincinnati
Attn: Wish List
P.O. Box 632711
Cincinnati, OH 45263-2711
IMPORTANT: Please include ALL DIGITS in the zip code to ensure proper delivery.
All charitable gifts to the Wish List are distributed by United Way. After wishes are granted, remaining funds assist people with similar needs throughout the year.
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization [Tax ID: 31-0537502]. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Latest Wish List Stories:
2021 Wish List Stories
- How a washer and dryer can be godsends to an aspiring cook
- Widowed grandmother raising three girls needs a few necessities
- Mariyah needs three wheels and she'd be a kiddo with her own cloud of dust
- A special kind of laptop to continue a life of serving others
- A happy, smiling boy needs special equipment and toys to help lead his best life
- Born too small, his strides are epic. Now, he could use some special help standing up
- A nurse and caregiver who suffers from depression could use some help getting back on her feet
- In recovery for past meth use, a wish to show a smile that says how good life is
PAST WISH LIST STORIES
2020 Wish List Stories:
- Goals for 3-year-old with neurological disorders are to laugh and crawl
- Car accident leaves mom wondering if daughter will ever speak
- A power lift recliner would give this 76-year-old ease and independence
- Mother puts grief, heartache aside to focus on her three children
- Mother pursuing academics while struggling with autistic son's needs
- He's legally blind but just wants to 'look like the other kids'
- Custom wheelchair would be 'life-changing' for Kings High School sophomore
- Mother of two 'always nervous about being homeless again'
- Wish List 2020 Wrap-Up: Over $115K raised to help community members in need
2019 Wish List Stories:
- 3 year-old needs a safe place to sleep
- Visually impaired child could use sensory tools
- Veteran wants a better life for family
- Teen, family need warmer clothes, new furniture and food
- She still finds a way to smile
- Mom of 3 wants to fix her smile to improve confidence, job prospects
- Oakley resident born with rickets needs new wheelchair to remain independent
- Family in debt after teen's sudden death, transporting her body to native Eritrea
All charitable gifts to the Wish List is distributed by United Way. After wishes are granted, remaining funds assist people with similar needs throughout the year.
For inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.