Lend Your Time And Talent
We help our corporate partners foster teamwork while giving back to the community through group volunteer projects.
Volunteer projects can be customized to match your employees interests with the need in our community. We can even bring the volunteer project to you with on-site opportunities.
The 2017 results are in: 16,320 volunteers contributed 87,511 hours.
We love it when people give their time and talent to causes they care about. It makes us all better! Show us your outstanding corporate commitment to volunteerism, and to say thanks, we’ll honor the top four performing companies with our CORPORATE HERO AWARD at our annual campaign finale.
These awards will honor one company in each of the following size categories with the highest per capita volunteer hour points accumulated: 750+ Employees, 250-749 Employees, 100-249 Employees, or 10-99 Employees.
Data is due by September 21 for consideration.
- Earn two points for each hour spent volunteering with a United Way agency partner, initiative, or collaborative.
- Non-United Way affiliated volunteer hours earn one point.
- Award applies to hours accumulated January 1 - September 14.
- Please also provide an estimated number of hours for any volunteer events planned for September 15 - December 31.
- Download our form to start tracking your points today. You can share this form directly with employees to have them enter hours on their own.
- Share this e-mail or this flyer to spread the word
- Find new ways to volunteer and earn points at CincyHelps.org.
- 10-99 Employees | Marathon Petroleum - Cincinnati BioRefining Division
- 100-249 Employees | Michelman
- 250-749 Employees | EY
- 750+ Employees | PNC Bank
When you volunteer, you’re also supporting Mayor John Cranley’s “Give One for Cincy” — a challenge to spend a minimum of one hour per month volunteering. We think that’s pretty great!
SEE WHAT COMPANIES HAVE SAID ABOUT VOLUNTEERING THROUGH UNITED WAY
Contact: For more information about organizing a volunteer activity, email Laura Wellerding at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-762-7172. You can also view volunteer opportunities at United Way Volunteer Connection.