Children in Greater Cincinnati are prepared for kindergarten and their parents/caregivers embrace their role in the success of their children and family.
Who We Are:
A convener….a catalyst….a movement for change
What We Do:
Provide knowledge, resources and connections for decision makers and influencers in a child’s early life resulting in kindergarten readiness.
HOW WE DO IT
Invest in efforts that fill gaps and provide continuum of support for young children and their families
- Advocate for change in policies that align to our core strategies and positively affect young children and their families
- Convene cross-sector community partners to implement best practice, data informed strategies that lead to kindergarten readiness
- Connect to the social capital and assets of neighborhoods and communities
- Innovate and test new approaches to family and community engagement across all strategies
- Approach kindergarten readiness through a family centered lens, particularly those living in poverty
Building Relationships with Communities
Advance kindergarten readiness by enhancing family engagement within new and existing community partnerships
Building Capacity of Providers and Communities
Increase quality of and access to early learning environments and experiences for children birth to kindergarten
Building Bridges FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
Ensure appropriate developmental transitions for children birth to kindergarten
SUCCESS BY 6 INITIATIVES
Passionate About Education?
Join others who work for lasting change in our communities. Click a link below to make real community impact.