United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) has reached a pivotal moment in our history; as an organization, we are committed to looking in the mirror and investing in the work that must be done to be more inclusive and equitable, across race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. UWGC seeks partners to engage in a series of projects that will provide a holistic evaluation of our organization. We invite you to review the formal request for proposals (rfp) below and consider entering a submission or share more broadly across your networks.
Click here for full RFP
Proposals due: February 4, 2019
Submit by email to: email@example.com
RFP evaluation categories include:
- A series of holistic equity audits
- An organizational climate assessment
- Individual/organizational cultural competency evaluation
- A community stakeholder perceptions study
UWGC will hold a virtual informational session on January 14, 2019 and proposals will be accepted through February 4, 2019. A standardized review process will take place in mid-February to evaluate submissions and a final decision on partners will directly follow. UWGC intends to immediately act on recommendations that are offered and transparently share the findings from the audits with board, staff and community. We view this as an internal and external focused learning journey that we would like to share with other philanthropic and non-profit organizations that desire to become more equitable and inclusive.
UWGC is an organization with a 100-year history of uniting communities to change lives. UWGC leads and convenes with a nimble staff of 110 employees that diligently works with approximately 140 agency partners, individuals, corporate and community organizations in 10 counties throughout Greater Cincinnati and across Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana. Touching more than 365,000 lives annually, UWGC brings the region together to strengthen the building blocks for a better life to achieve economic self-sufficiency for all. Our goal is to foster authentic appreciation for all dimensions of the human experience by building inclusive internal and external communities through the implementation of strategies and systemic transformation that ensures everyone within our region is treated with dignity, respect and has the opportunity to thrive. More information is available at uwgc.org.
Click here for full RFP
• All proposals should be received by 5:00 p.m. on February 4, 2019. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All proposals should be in pdf form with “UWGC Equity Audit, Climate Assessment, and Community Perceptions Study- YOUR ORGANIZATIONS NAME in the subject line
• General questions should be directed to email@example.com
• There will be an informational session held on 1/14/19 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (EST)
• To register email firstname.lastname@example.org with “UWGC RFP Info” in the subject line and a follow up notice will be sent with logistical details