be a Leader. Be bold
Board Orientation & Leadership Development (BOLD)
BOLD, Cincinnati's most comprehensive board training program, is designed for those looking to grow their skills to the next leadership level – becoming effective board members and helping nonprofits meet an amazingly diverse range of community needs.
Why join bold?
It's good for our community
- Be an active part of the work nonprofit organizations are doing to strengthen our community.
- Have an impact on organizations actively delivering programs driving the Bold Goals for Our Region.
- Leverage your skills and passions to positively improve the lives of people across our region.
It's good for you
- Expand your network with more than 500 BOLD alumni – dynamic professionals serving on local nonprofit boards and committees.
- Learn the best practices of board membership from experts in our community including local board chairs.
- Gain direct exposure to nonprofit boards and placement assistance through Boardbank.
Upcoming Class Information
Please check back for our 2019 program dates
The tool for connecting passionate volunteers to board opportunities
Are you a BOLD graduate or have previous training or experience? Are you looking for a new board or committee opportunity in your area? Contact Anna Coutts for more information on BoardBank.
Contact: For more information, email Anna Coutts or call 513-762-7235.
BOLD is generously sponsored by Fifth Third Bank
Our BOLD Diversity Scholarship is generously
sponsored by LARaterman Associates