Highlights of recent efforts by United Way of Greater Cincinnati's Eastern Area Office:
- The office continues to coordinate with Clermont County Emergency Management Agency around COVID-19 to provide resources to quarantined individuals and families.
- The office continues to provide access to food resources and other basic needs through pop-up pantries in collaboration with Interparish Ministries and local faith-based organizations to serve those in need. The latest efforts include pop-up pantries at housing units across Clermont County.
- The office is working with James Saul Homeless Shelter and YWCA House of Peace to provide food and other basic-needs items to families displaced into hotels during the pandemic.
- Clermont County Ohio Governor's Imagination Library provided more than 15,000 books to 4,000 children ages 0-5 in Clermont County since the program was implemented in July of 2020.
- Eastern Area donors and engaged companies have exceeded the United Way annual campaign goal by more than $100,000!
- Stay tuned for more details about the Free Tax Preparation program in Eastern Area, including sites and accessibility.