Build financial stability for families by helping them prepare and file their taxes virtually or at one of our Free Tax Prep sites.
Whether you are new to the program or an experienced volunteer, we'd love for you to join us at an upcoming virtual volunteer training session.
Please choose one series. We recommend selecting Part A and Part B in consecutive weeks.
- Part A: Saturday Dec. 5, 9 a.m. to noon | RSVP
- Part B: Saturday Dec. 12, 9 a.m. to noon | RSVP
- Part A: Saturday Jan. 9, 9 a.m. to noon | RSVP
- Part B: Saturday Jan. 16, 9 a.m. to noon | RSVP
Part A - Overview of the tax code, tax law updates, special topics, navigating IRS training publications 4012 and 17, IRS Link & Learn certification, etc.
Part B - Small-group breakout sessions, open-forum tax law Q&A, and first steps in the IRS certification process for volunteers.
Refresher training with overview of tax code updates, special topics and Q&A.
- Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021, 5 to 7 p.m. | RSVP
- Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021, 10 a.m. to noon. | RSVP
You may also complete all training and certification online. Learn more at UWGC.org/Tax-Volunteer.