Build financial stability for families by helping them prepare and file their taxes virtually or at one of our Free Tax Prep sites.
Attend a virtual information session to learn about the different types of volunteer roles and how you can help during the tax season:
- Wednesday, October 28, 2 - 3 PM
- Saturday, October 31, 10 - 11 AM
- Wednesday, November 4, 12 - 1 PM
- Wednesday, November 11, 3 - 4 PM
- Saturday, November 14, 10 - 11 AM
- Wednesday, November 18, 4 - 5 PM
Not a tax expert? No problem! We provide training and on-going support. To be a great volunteer, you just need to be:
- personable and friendly
- willing to ask questions
- comfortable using a computer
- curious about learning new skills
- someone who has high ethical standards
Individuals can volunteer on their own, or as a group by adopting a tax site. If you can't make these sessions but would like more information, visit UWGC.org/Tax-Volunteer, or e-mail us at FreeTax@uwgc.org.