September 11, 2020: Bengals fan cutouts raise $34,000 for local charities, including United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
View fan favorite cutout photos and read more.
August 28, 2020: The Cincinnati Bengals will support United Way by selling cardboard cutouts with fans' pictures to the fan-less home opener against the L.A. Chargers on Sept. 13.
Net proceeds from the sale of cardboard cutouts will benefit six of the Bengals’ longstanding community partners: United Way of Greater Cincinnati, The Boys & Girls Club, Freestore Foodbank, National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, Salvation Army and TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Foundation. Fans choose where their donation goes.
Those watching on TV will also see these partners’ logos featured on the seat coverings in the first seven rows of Paul Brown Stadium.
Season Ticket Members receive a discount and pay just $50 while the public can purchase a cutout for $75. To participate, visit www.bengals.com/fans/fan-cutouts. Cutouts will be placed in the end zone sections.
This is a limited time opportunity through Tuesday, Sept. 1 at 5 p.m.
- Q: Who can participate? A: This opportunity is open to the public and costs $75 per cutout. Season Ticket Members receive a discount via their email.
- Q: Is there a limit to how many cutouts I can buy? A: No.
- Q: Can I wear our organization’s logo in my picture? A: No, NFL rules state that only team (Bengals) gear can be worn. Guidelines here
- Q: Do I get to keep my cutout? A: Fans have the option to pick up their cutout after the season. If you want to do so, check the box during the
- Q: Is this campaign running all season long? A: Currently, Who Dey Cutouts are only on sale until Tuesday Sept. 1, 5:00 p.m. EST in order to include these cutouts at the Bengals’ home opener.
- Q: How do I pick where my net proceeds go? A: After you purchase, you will received an order form in your email. Follow the link to (A) upload your images and (B) select which charitable organization you want to support.