Calling all Cincinnati-area creatives! Help United Way of Greater Cincinnati bring to life our manifesto through your words or other talents captured on video. Submit your entry by Sept. 20. Voting will be held Sept. 22-25. Requirements:
- Video should be under 1 minute.
- No profanity, nudity, references to drugs and alcohol and/or violence.
- Avoid busy graphics. words on clothing, wearing sunglasses.
- Feature only one vocalist.
- Ensure the featured vocalist is appropriately social distanced from others.
One local online submission will be chosen and included in a patchwork video that combines the many interpretations of local musicians, artists and other creatives.
The winner will also receive two tickets to the 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Weekend and be invited to perform the winning submission live before a P&G Friday Flow concert at Washington Park.
Read full details on the Cincinnati Enquirer website.