LEADERS IN GIVING
As a Leader in Giving, you are one of our most generous supporters.
You are leading the way to an even better community. While making major impact, you get access to United Way’s full portfolio of donor events and supporter privileges. We invite you to get connected.
As a member of United Way’s Leaders in Giving (donors investing $1,000+)
- Join more than 8,000 supporters
- Unite with our community
- Lend your voice, talents and experiences to make real, meaningful change
- Create a brighter future for our community
- Join fellow members in celebrating your generosity to our community
As a Leader in Giving, you are also eligible to be a member of one or more of these donor networks created to deepen engagement with your peers.
- Women United | Women investing $2,500+
- Herbert R. Brown Society | African American investing $1,000+
- Emerging Leaders | Donors under age 40 investing $1,000+
- LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) | Donors under age 30 investing $250+
My gift to United Way qualifies me for Leaders In Giving. Sign me up!
Tocqueville members are a generous group of successful, philanthropic leaders support United Way and our community at an outstanding level. Tocqueville members in Greater Cincinnati make up one of the largest Tocqueville chapters in the country, with more than 800 members collectively investing $13 million each year.
Learn more about Tocqueville and how you can unite with our region’s most influential business and civic leaders who are a making difference in the lives of people who need it most.
From multi-year gifts totalling a million dollars, to annual gifts of $25,000 or more, these major donors are leading the way with investments that sustains the life-changing work we’re doing together.
Learn more about the Roundtable levels and the Centennial Society and how you can unite with this premier group of influential and caring supporters.