Fight for our Community with us!
We're fighting for the health, education and financial stability of everyone in our community, and we seek committed professionals who want to better our community through their professional talents.
Come join our team of hand-raisers and difference makers.
WHY JOIN UNITED WAY?
As we grow as an organization, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. Here are the six core values that we live by:
- INCLUSION -- We dare to be different, and celebrate our uniqueness
- COURAGE -- We're optimists. We embrace risk and we won't let fear stop us
- TRUST -- We have confidence in ourselves and each other
- ADAPTABILITY -- We welcome change and seize opportunity for growth
- ENTHUSIASM -- We smile, laugh, and have passion for what we do
- ENTREPRENEURIAL -- We don't wait for change, we create it
We provide a competitive, family oriented benefits package to our employees that encompass insurance, flexibility, paid time off, and additional services to allow employees to have work/life balance and to meet the needs of our multi-generational workforce.
A welcoming environment to all
We are committed to ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion are drivers in all aspects of our work.
Our community is a diverse area, and we strive to mirror the diversity of our region on our boards, donors, volunteers and staff.
We believe that accepting and embracing all perspectives, creativity, energy and talent will make us a better organization. That's why we are devoted to a healthy work environment by fostering an engaging, innovative and inclusive environment. And we are committed to attract, promote and retain the best talent by celebrating diversity of thought, experience and talent.