Financial Accountability at United Way of Greater Cincinnati
We are committed to high standards of performance and accountability. We were one of the first United Ways to meet United Way Worldwide's revised membership standards. These standards lead the non-profit sector in accountability, transparency, solid governance, and the promotion of diversity, ethics and brand stewardship.
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) is an independent organization, founded and governed by local volunteers to help people in our region.
- UWGC is not a branch or chapter of any national organization.
- UWGC has a stringent system of internal controls in place to ensure that it operates in a sound fiscal manner.
- UWGC's operating budget, as well as its community funding decisions, are reviewed and approved by several volunteer committees, including our Board of Directors.
- Independent CPA firm BKD, LLP conducts our annual audit. Our 2011 audit was completed in June, 2012 and reports that UWGC's financial statements fairly and accurately present our financial position.
- Our annual audit is reviewed by our volunteer Audit Committee and approved by our Board of Directors.
2011 Independent Auditors' Report (pdf)
2010 Independent Auditors' Report (pdf)
2009 Independent Auditors' Report (pdf)
2011 IRS Form 990
2010 IRS Form 990
2009 IRS Form 990
To request additional information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.