What it Means to Become a WINGs Member
A Gift of $2,500 to $9,999 in your own name qualifies you for membership in WINGs.
When you join WINGs, you immediately become part of a collective power of generosity. WINGs draws on the commitment of successful, like-minded women to advocate for a community that is the best place to live for all our children and their families. WINGs has a substantial foundation of 900+ women contributing more than $3.3 million to advance the common good.
• Collective influence on community and national issues.
• Invitations to specific WINGs activities such as visits to agency and community partners, networking events with your peers across all industries, advocacy opportunities, and more.
• Special recognition through invitations to exclusive United Way events such our Impact Spotlight Series and acknowledgement in the local Leadership Giving Registry.
• Information about how your investment is making a difference in our community.
• Training opportunities for advocacy at the state and national levels.
The Step-Up Program provides an option to incrementally increase your gift over a three-year period while enjoying benefits of your membership immediately.
Examples of step-up options:
Every new or increased leadership gift will be matched up to $1 million, thanks to the generosity of Million Dollar Roundtable member Vickie Buyniski Gluckman, founder and retired CEO, United Medical Resources, Inc. Challenge matches provided by other local foundations and individuals may apply.
To find out how to get involved or for more information, please contact Rachel Fausz at 513-762-7194 or e-mail WINGs@uwgc.org.